Summer is here - it's 90+ degrees in Chicago, we've got the air conditioners in, and our winter boots and jeans have been packed away. Summer is when Chicago is at it's prettiest, and it's also an excellent time for traveling...
And I've been traveling. Good Lord, have I been traveling.
In May, I visited Atlanta, GA for the RT convention, and then only 9 days later embarked on a two week road trip from Chicago to New Orleans to Texas and back again. In early August, I'll be heading to the Rust City Book Con in Troy, MI -- and all along the way, books & swag are everywhere. I've come home with some great stuff that I'm compiling into an excellent prize pack, and you could win!
THE SUMMER OF SWAG SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY!
Sign up for my newsletter between now and August 15th to have a chance to win a prize pack of book-related goodies!
SO FAR this pack contains...
- Paperbacks! (Including my own HAVEN'S FLAME as well as books by Linda Lael Miller, Emma Lang, and Heidi Hormel!)
- The official RT 2017 Thumb drive from Smashwords, containing close to 100 ebooks--including MELT, which features my short story, Off-Season!
- A free audiobook via Audiobooks.com!
- A pack of Rearin' To Go coffee from the National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame!
- A fun collection of bookmarks, buttons, bottle openers, pens, and more from authors like Merry Farmer, Kirsten Osbourne, Caroline Lee, Elizabeth Boyle, and more, as well as a tote bag from the RT Naughty or Nice party!
...and there's still an entire book convention to come, so who knows what else will get tossed in?
Sign up and spread the word!