CHARACTER GUIDE (As of the time of MINA, but without spoilers.)
The Maidens of Mapleton
- Christine (Dale) Garrison - dancing girl turned star singer at Opal Hall. Married to Eric Garrison.
- Mina Murray - daughter of the owner of the Mapleton Gazette, and reporter. Engaged to Jonathan Harker.
- Esme (last name unknown) - ward of the chuch and keeper of the church garden, takes to working at the Tavern in MINA.
- Lucy Carew - eldest daughter of Mayor Stephen Carew
- Elizabeth Carew - younger daughter of Mayor Stephen Carew
Their lovers & suitors
- Eric Garrison - Architect and Patron of Opal Hall
- Jonathan Harker - English lawyer representing the railroad. Engaged to Mina.
- Henry Jekyll - doctor, recently arrived from Chicago
- Quincy Morse - church stablemaster and bell-ringer. Lost a leg and part of his hearing as a young solider in the Civil War.
- Arthur Holmwood - Owns Holmwood Bank
The Town Fathers
- Mayor Stephen Carew - father to Lucy and Elizabeth
- Victoria Murray - mother to Mina
- Father Frollo - Priest at chuch, guardian who raised Esme
- Mr. Stoop - runs the town Mercantile
Victims of the Mapleton Massacre
- Caroline Carew
- Esme's parents
- Gustav Dale
- Richard & Cora Sutter
Other residents of Mapleton
- Justine Thorpe, schoolteacher
- Louie Stoop - longtime adversary of the Maidens
- Sheriff Tompkins - Sheriff of Mapleton. A kindly man who has known the Maidens all their lives, and hands out peppermint sticks regularly.
- Deputy Abernathy
- Deputy Roberts
- Dr. Helsing - "The Old Doctor" is a Dutchman, and devoutly religious
- Mr. Micker - a farmer. Grows pumpkins like a boss.
- William - Butler to Eric Garrison
- Chester Hugo - owns the Tavern
- Mary Holiday - a prostitute at the Tavern
- Mrs. Poole - Irish housekeeper and cook for the Carew family
- Lottie LaBelle - overstuffed singer at Opal Hall
- "Thomas and the Dog" - an act at Opal Hall
- Hiram Andrews - owner/operator of Opal Hall
Strangers, Visitors, those who've departed, and the rest...
- Count Vladimir Dracula
- Meg - Christine's former dancing partner, now living in San Francisco.
- Rafe Andrews - son of Hiram Andrews, currently in prison for the murder of Joe Bucket
- Joe Bucket - stagehand at Opal Hall, deceased.
- Dr. Seward
- Renfield - original owner of Carfax Mines, deceased.
- Billy & Ollie Sutter - Sons of one of the original families who settled Mapleton, sent back east to live with family in the aftermath
- Pierre Angie - former owner and operator of Opal Hall. The man who raised Christine, and Meg. Retired to Virginia.